Our members are dedicated and experienced and ready to help with your enquiry
T: 01 450 5000 / After hours emergency service: 01 269 4800 W: www.calorgas.ie E: email@example.com
As Ireland’s leading LPG supplier we can provide all of the energy you need for your home or business. You can enjoy all the benefits of gas, no matter where you are located as Calor LPG is available throughout Ireland.
With Calor you get the following great benefits:
- Excellent customer service, we offer our customers a single point of contact for all of their account queries.
- Peace of mind, we will automatically top up your bulk gas tank so you never have to worry about running out of gas.
- Easy ways to manage your bills: Householders can avail of our budget plan option which allows you to spread the cost of your gas bill over the entire year.
- Excellent online account management with mycalorgas.com, pay bills, order gas and submit a meter reading all at the click of a button!
- Calor LPG is a clean burning and more environmentally sustainable alternative to other fuels such as oil, peat, coal and electricity.
- Your Calor Energy Advisor will help you choose the best energy solution for your needs, helping you to save money on your fuel bills.
T: 041 9831041/After hours emergency service: 041 9831041 W: www.flogas.ie E: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 1890 252647 W: www.chevrontraining.ie E: email@example.com
Chevron Training was established in 2005 to satisfy the mandatory training requirement imposed within a number of sectors, namely the renewable energy, security and health and safety sectors Chevron Training’s career focused approach to training has determined that new course offerings are developed and existing course offerings are updated appropriately to ensure that our learners develop a skillset which compliments any mandatory training requirements which exist within particular sectors. Furthermore, the training programmes delivered by Chevron Training offer learners the opportunity to develop the optimum skillset to establish and sustain a career within their chosen sector. Chevron Training attribute significant importance to the quality of the course content delivered to our learners and therefore subject matter experts are enlisted to design and deliver all of our training courses. As a FETAC and OFTEC accredited training provider, learners are ensured that our courses have passed a robust quality assurance process.
- Renewable Energy Training
- Oil & Gas Training Courses
- Accredited Training Courses
- Childcare Training Courses
- Care Courses
- Electrical Training Courses
T: 01 2868244 F: 01 2861729 W: www.eurogas.ie
T: 00353 1 2860254F: 00353 1 2860289 W: www.braygas.ie
T: 01 8648950 F: 01 8648951 W: www.heatingdistributors.com
T: 01 4524144
T: (087) 8968981
T: (026) 45334 F: (026) 45383 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.markgroup.eu
Established 1987 Employees 60+
Awards I.S.EN ISO 9002, CE, Approval Gas Board approvals in: Holland, UK, Belgium, Denmark,
Germany, Sweden, France
From assembly plant to modern production facility.
On 1st January 1987 Mark Éire was established as an assembly plant in Macroom, Co. Cork Ireland. Raw material and sub assemblies were shipped from parent company in Mark Netherlands to Mark Éire to assemble into heating products.
Today Mark Éire is a leading company on the Irish market. The company is completely self sufficient, equipped with modern machinery and it has its own sales and service organisation. Mark Éire produces all “standard” heating products for the complete Mark group. Mark Éire also produce air handling units and roof top units for the Irish and English markets.
- Free product Advise, also on site if needed.
- Free heat loss calculation and energy analysis.
- Unique system design guaranteed by Mark.
- High quality products.
- Free support by Mark’s sales department.
- 65 years extensive knowledge from our technical department.
- Immediate service can be arranged through our Service Department.
- Direct supply from our factory.
T: 057 8756540 E: email@example.com W: www.metac.ie
METAC is the Largest Energy Training & Assessment Centre in Ireland or the UK.
The Metac Training Centre is in a unique position to assist a substantial number of persons to gain Training, Skills Development, Qualifications and possible employment in the future.
The potential exists in Metac Ltd with its wide range of Courses and Modern and up to date equipment to train a substantial number of Persons, in particular Unemployed Persons into careers and areas where there is a substantial level of work available to them in all parts of the country.
Equipment is being updated in Metac on a constant basis with a number of world renowned manufacturers in line to supply equipment.
The case for Training for the future and the inevitable upturn in the economy is irrefutable and Metac will be at the forefront of this Training and Skills Development.Energy Courses
- GIS. (GAS Installer Safety).
- GID. (GID Gas Installer Domestic).
- DSC (Domestic Servicing Course).
- OFTEC 4 in 1 - OFT 50/101/105e/600a. (Oil Technician).
- Solar Energy.
- Heat Pumps.
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder.
- IATI – Accounting Technician
- Start Your Own Business
- Computers for Beginners
T: 01 4500333/4567065 F: 01 4508550 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
McManus Distributors supply LPG gas connections for low pressure and high pressure appliances. From domestic cookers through cabinet heaters to roofing torches for torching on felt, all gas regulators including those required for caravans and patio gas are supplied. Fittings including gas hose, nozzles, adaptors and change over devices also supplied into the trade. Also distributors of Bullfinch and Sievert Torch equipment. Cooker brands include MAC, Bompani, Prima, Electrolux, Beko and Zanussi.
- Supply of LPG cookers.
- Light Engineering LPG fittings.
- Supply of LPG Cabinet Heaters.
- Hand held torches for spot welding etc.
- Repair, where possible, of gas appliances.
- Service of our own brand appliances.
- Wall mounted Gas heaters.
RVR Energy Technology have been continuously involved in the manufacture and distribution of heating equipment in Ireland since 1975. For over three decades RVR have supplied radiant heaters for churches, warehouses and sports halls, manufactured air handling units and supplied gas and oil boilers.
RVR now also supply a wide range of renewable heating equipment such as solar panels, wood pellet and gasification boilers and heat pumps.
With over 30 years in the heating industry, RVR Energy Technology can offer both excellent quality equipment, as well as good advice on how to achieve a safe and easy installation. One of our strengths is the depth of knowledge and technical support which we can provide.
- Gas and Oil Boilers
- Solar Heating Products
- Wood Pellet and Gasification Boilers
- Water Heating and Buffer Tanks
- Combination Tanks
- Pumps and water storage
- Controls and sensors
- Radiant and warm air heating products
T: 052 21531 F: 052 24609 W: southerngas.ie E: email@example.com
- Three Companies specifically tailored to meet the requirements of all aspects of the LPG industry throughout Ireland, Clareway Enterprise Ltd T/a Southern Gas, Southern Gas Supplies Ltd & Northern Gas Installations Ltd.
- Wholesale distribution of LPG products nationwide including Northern Ireland. We are one of Ireland leading suppliers of LPG products. We have Irish Agent rights & sole distribution agreements with some of the world's foremost manufactures of LPG products. Product range includes: Valves, Regulators, PE piping, Thermocouples, Meters, Vaporisers etc & we also have the facility to customise LPG devices & fittings
- Transportation, uplift & delivery of LPG vessels nation wide.
- Project planning, development & installations of LPG gas systems for both Domestic & Industrial sites.
- LPG Road Tanker Design, fabrication & Construction
- Fabricators of Gas Metering Units for both Domestic & Industrial Use.
- Specialist trainer for the LPG sector
- 40 yrs expertise in the LPG Industry
- On site facility to fill LPG Gas Cylinders